Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023
Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023
Running a 42km marathon is difficult and tough. Now we are introducing a 100km Ultramarathon. This is a huge challenge but if you put your mind to it, you will be able to achieve it. Introducing the Malaysia leg of the 100km Virtual UltraMarathon series. Run the Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023to show the world that you can beat the challenge of running 100km.
You may complete the distance registered at one go or accumulate them. Meaning if you run an average of 5km a day, you just need to submit 10 days of run results if you registered for the 50km category.
You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
Depending on the package you registered. you will get these entitlements mailed directly to your doorstep:
1. Finisher Metal Medal
2. Dry-fit Finisher Shirt
3. E-Certificate (upon submission of completed run) will be emailed to you
4. E-Bib which will be emailed to you
Running Distance – 50km& 100km
Early Bird Registration Close – 31 March 2023
Registration Close –5 April 2023
Running Period – now until 25 April 2023
Submission Deadline – 25 April 2023
Shipping of Entitlements – 15 March 2023 (Batch 1 if register before 5 February 2023)
Shipping of Entitlements – 15 May 2023 (Batch 2 if register after 5 February 2023)
Location – Any time Anywhere at your convenience
Shipment of Entitlements (Batch 1)
If you register before 5 February 2023, your entitlements will be sent out to you on a batch-by-batch basis starting on15 March 2023.
West Malaysia – RM10
East Malaysia – RM20
Singapore – RM40
How To Submit My Run Results?
- Download any running app on your iPhone or Android phone. Example – Strava, Runkeeper, Google Fit, etc.
- Start running/walking together with the running app
- At the end of your run/walk, take a screenshot of your run in the running pp
- Accumulate all your screenshots until you have achieved your registered distance (for example 100km)
- Send all your screenshots in ONE email to MalaysiaUltraMarathon@gmail.com before the run results submission deadline.
Q: What do you get after completing the virtual run?
A: 4 itemsdependent on package registered
- Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023Metal Medal
- Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023Dry-fit Finisher shirt (Distance Printed)
- Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023E-Certificate
- Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023E-Bib
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is now to 25 April 2023. In other words, you can run anywhere anytime from now to 25 April 2023and capture the proof of running and send to us atMalaysiaUltraMarathon@gmail.com
Q: When will I receive my finisher items?
A: In general, the finisher items will be sent out on a batch-by-batch basis starting on15 March2023 (Batch 1 – those who registered before 5 February 2023) or 15 May 2023 (Batch 2 – those who registered after 5 February 2023).
Q: Can I separate the run distance (50km or 100km) into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes, You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. Running outdoor with GPS (track by km)
2. Running indoor with treadmill (track by km)
3. Steps counters (1KM = 1,500 steps)
The Virtual Run is flexible in that the walks/runs/steps CAN BE ACCUMULATED in multiples runs/steps.
Q: Must I submit different run results for different virtual runs organised by Virtual Run People?
A: You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
Q: How can I contact the organiser?
A: You can either contact the Virtual Run People through email MalaysiaUltraMarathon@gmail.comor WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200
Terms and Conditions
Malaysia 100 Virtual UltraMarathon 2023is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email - MalaysiaUltraMarathon@gmail.comor WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200.
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until 25 April 2023to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish.
2) You may also use the same run results to submit for our other virtual runs as long as it is within the running period.
3) Entries are non-transferable.
4) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
5) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
6) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subjected to change without notice.
7) Submission of results must be submitted any time before the 25 April 2023. If participants are unable to submit the result before the 25 April 2023, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
8) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
9) By entering our virtual event, you are accepting that Virtual Run People will contact you tokeep you updated on the progress of your run. In addition, you will be added to the Virtual Run People mailing list to receive updates on future events, medals & charities. You may unsubscribe from the Virtual Run People mailing list at any time by emailing us at VirtualRunPeople@gmail.com
10) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. Virtual Run People shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
11) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysiaand it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
12) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. Virtual Run People may contact the Participants time by e-mail or WhatsApp/text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address or WhatsApp/text message registered with the Virtual Run People shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Virtual Run People has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Virtual Run People may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
13) If there is a returned of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borne by participant.
14) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
15) The Virtual Run People reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Virtual Run People.
16) The Virtual Run People has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.